At least today's exam didn't seem as bad as the New Testament one. We needed to do 3 essays and there were 3 questions that I felt really comfortable with - couldn't hope for better really!This year's Church History course focused on the early church, from the time of the apostles up to the Council of Chalcedon in 451. The lectures have actually been really interesting - I just wish I'd had more time to really absorb some of the detail
For those who may be interested, the questions I answered were:
- Evaluate the claim that Constantine's Christian faith was little more than a political expediency.
- What advances did the Niceno-Constantinopolitan Creed make?
- Discuss the legacy for the Christian church of Augustine of Hippo (355-430).
Now, to start looking at Philosophy - my real nemesis if there is one amongst my subjects. I don't get it!!! Please pray.

No comments:
Post a Comment